Welcome to my Blog about fitness, workouts, diet and about my personal fitness journey
We all have different style for everything in life, different values, different goals, but we all do have something in common. We all want to be healthy & happy.
The more I knew, the more I realised how much more I need to learn.
Since the last year I felt it was time to change career wise and I always had guts to change and make some drastical movements. They were never comfortable ones, but so much needed for me to move on, grow and progress.
Physique Coach Course (this was a theory day and stil have to complete practical 2 day camp in July) was in my head for a long period of time, but it just wasn't the right time to do it until now. My PT business is going great, but I am so hungry of knowledge HOW to improve not just physique of my clients, but to get my body in the best shape of my life.
What I've learned on the course:
1) how to get a client from point A to point B - for example Body Fat 35% and how to get him/her to Body Fat 12%
2) it will take months to learn and years to master the craft, but I am not afraid of challenges. Just makes me work harder!
3) counting macros in so much detail and how to use different type of diet to get your clients closer to their goal
4) to study again anatomy, physiology, biomecanics (all done at uni, but have to remind myself or study it all from scratch to understand how body works in a detail!)
5) how much you have to have a strong mindset to achieve excellence
6) the most interesting part for me was from LEAN LEGS PROTOCOLS that shows the biggest connection with bigger thighs is gut problem, food intolerances etc.
7) setting up the time scale for fat loss and muscle definition
8) being honest with your clients (here is more kind of a brutal approach - if you are not ready, you are simply not ready and that's it. See you when you are ready!)
9) again got reminded how much hormones, sleep, stress can impact our health and by that our whole body AND mental health is affected
I can't describe how much excitement I carried in my chest in 2 hour drive from Nottingham after I finished the course. Because on the course I haven't learned it all. But I've got that BUZZZZ to carry on reading, doing a research, explore and this is what I needed. That excitement for knowledge, to seek the answers and to never get tired from it learn and know more!
I came home totally exhausted on Saturday night and on Sunday night I booked myself on another seminar in London for Body Transformations by Ultimate Performance and I could now just jump off the floor how much I can't wait to hear what else I am going to learn there.
This blog post might be "just one of those posts", but I am seriously thinking that you just have to follow me and watch how much my body will change in next few months. At least I have tones of videos in the last few months so you can see how my body was and how it will be.
Next week I will be doing 10 MIN LIVE WORKOUTS on my FB page (Fitness Journey with Adrijana), so get tuned OR just SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and get them all on your mailbox.
Have a great week!
P.S. 3 week online SUMMER BODY CHALLENGE starts June 13. Get yourself on board and get that amazing body shape for summer, don't waste time, just join now!
Passionate about fitness, happiness, dreams!