Welcome to my Blog about fitness, workouts, diet and about my personal fitness journey
We all have different style for everything in life, different values, different goals, but we all do have something in common. We all want to be healthy & happy.
How often you have low energy, headaches, feeling low for no reason, bad moods, problems with sleeping and just feeling lethargic, bloated, digestion is not working properly, spotty face?
First ask yourself what do you eat. What is on your plate every single day? What kind of foods your body is craving? Sugar in all shape or form, salty foods, ready made meals, sugary drinks?
What we eat is DIRECTLY CONNECTED with how we feel. How we feel is directly connected with how we look. Our body will send off signals to us and to the whole World around us, if we are feeling good or bad. Our body is designed to function right when it gets the right fuel in its system. Body has to be nourished with vitamins and minerals to get the best possible use of what it is designed for.
Good links to read more about Vitamins and Minerals:
Link 1 - READ MORE.
Link 2 - READ MORE.
Without all the necessary nutrients our body is working and spending all the reserves until we completely deplete them. Then our body is starting to send us signals that is slowly shutting down by working as hard as it can to provide us that necessary energy to do our daily things in our life. We need to have a time to LISTEN, RESPECT and APPRECIATE our body. It's there to serve us to live fulfilling life to the full. If we keep punishing ourselves with eating the wrong things, we will waste more then half of our life feeling miserable and unhappy BECAUSE our body can't work how it suppose to work if we don't nourish it.
We have to eat. This is the thing we can't just ignore, forget about or pass on on the next day. We have to think about it and DO something about it EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Take that extra mile to open your eyes, ears and heart and give LOVE to your body. Now they say nutrition can help fight depression, many illnesses can be PREVENTED by our own CARE. There is no doctor who is going to fix you and your problem and there is no trainer that can train you to become a healthy and fit individual if you don't start eating better. Cooking is not a punishment. It is dance of your own hands to create a meal so wonderful that you will look forward to the next meal. Your mouth will water for the taste of real food. You will start having more balanced hormones, thoughts, emotions, anxiety, depression.
I am taking a full responsability to say how much diet can have an impact for people with depression. We all know it is an illness and I am "gratefull" that God gave me opportunity to suffer from. That darkness can't be fixed by any exercise without right diet, but diet AND exercise can do wonders for us. Let's stop ignoring the importance of cooking. You don't have to stand next to cooker 5 hours a day, like my mum still does these days and drives me nuts, but YOU CAN find 10 min a meal to prepare it!
EAT LIKE A KING AND FEEL LIKE ONE!
Prioritise how you feel then how you look, because when you feel good, your great look will just come with it! Come to my classes and I will be happy to train you and you will feel like a beast ha!
Tips how to improve your eating habits and change your lifestyle to a healthy and fulfilling life:
1. If you don't know what to cook, invest and buy few cookbooks. These days is very popular Body Coach and I have been following his meals constantly and I feel AMAZING!!
2. One day a week sit down and write down a weekly meal plan: breakfast, lunch, dinner plus 2 snacks!
3. Straight away write on the side a SHOPPING LIST - all the ingredients necessary for recipes.
4. Never ever skip breakfast.
5. Eat three good size healthy meals.
6. Your life is on the go - PREPARE MEALS the night before or once a twice a week, freeze them and take them out the night before.
7. WATER is so important. Drink plenty! Try and reach 2l every single day! Very often our body is sending signals for dehydration and we instantly think we are hungry. Rather drink glass of water then take something naughty to eat.
8. PROTEIN is very important in our diet. You can have 3 eggs for breakfast, 2 chicken breasts plus veggies and half sweet potato, 200 gr of lean beef mince with loads of green veggies.
9. Add healthy fats to your diet: per meal 1/2 avocado or 1 tbspn full fat cottage cheese or 50 gr feta cheese or drizzle of olive oil in your salad.
10. Start being active. It doesn't have to be an exercise class. You just need TO START MOVING!
My totally 3 favorite meals!! BREAKFAST< LUNCH < DINNER
Next week we are starting a New block with 4 different classes and I am inviting you to come and join us! I am providing a nutrition support all troughout and giving you extra workouts to do.
You can read more here what other people said about my classes - READ HERE.
And you can SIGN UP HERE.
You can always join me in totally FREE
7 DAY TONING WORKOUTS
7 DAY HIIT CHALLENGE
21 DAY ABS CHALLENGE
I hope you will all decide to step up and start cooking, because our health is far more important then anything else. Once we lose it is the only thing we want it back.
Feel free to comment or share your own experiences! Would be great to hear from you :)
Have a great day!
Passionate about fitness, happiness, dreams!