Welcome to my Blog about fitness, workouts, diet and about my personal fitness journey
We all have different style for everything in life, different values, different goals, but we all do have something in common. We all want to be healthy & happy.
Have you been lately unsuccessful with sticking to a specific diet plan, to a specific training regime or even you didn't succeed to get most of planned things done? Maybe you are just burnt out. Maybe you just need to take few days or a week of a complete mental break (you just to stop worrying and thinking about it) and just to take time to think about things that are in front of you?
I came home to my parents, to my home sweet home with lots of plans to make videos, to organise my business and to make some changes and to prioritise what is important and what can wait, that helps me when I get back to have more time for my personal development, for my own fitness training and food plan, but also to have relaxed time without much worries with my kids.
Well, none of that happened. I've put so much pressure on myself to be productive and to deliver all the time, but when I came here, kids have been struggling with heat, mosquito bites and they were in a total mess, which led me to become a total wreck and unable to even do a single workout myself. I have decided that I have to take time for myself. I have to respect my own productivity and if I don't give my brain and body so much needed rest, I will break at some point. So I decided to STOP. To stop thinking. To stop worrying. To stop being productive and to just let it go. And to just let life to roll. Day by day.
Few tips if you are burnt out and you are not seeing results. You can try couple of things.
1) take few days rest or a week, where you won't even have a thought of what to do, what to cook, when to go to the gym and have a workout
2) completely switch off
3) think what you truly love doing or what is your favourite program you like to watch or what type of book you like to read, so your brain can completely relax
4) is it the diet plan working for you? Is it too much thinking, too much planing or too much hassle? if it's working but you haven't got a motivation, just do a number 1 tip
5) exercise. Do you enjoy the workout program that you have been doing lately? Do you see results? If you don't see results, I think it's time to change the type of exercise. But if you have been seeing results, but lost a mojo, maybe some other activity would boost your mojo or find a workout partner that will keep you going
6) if none above helps, you should try and book yourself some last minute break to go somewhere warm and sunny. Normally warmth and the sun make you feel so much better!
I've reached many points in life where i've seen that things still happen without me and that I am so much more productive and more creative if I stop and just let things happen. We are all humans and we all do go through fazes.
Take your time. Life still goes on and it's much nicer when you are in it relaxed!
Have a great day!
Passionate about fitness, happiness, dreams!